Tuesday 14 February 2012

RIP Whitney Houston

I have decided to write only a few words for this amazing and talented lady as I think just watching her speaks louder than anything anybody could write.
She was one of the greatest singers of all time. She always had such emotion and power ever time she sang and her songs will most definatley live on! Of course we cannot forget her acting talent in many television, commercials and film roles and she won many awards in her life which total up to over 400 for her career in acting and music.
I've chosen this song because it makes you feel like you want to get up and dance with her and I think we should remember her for what she did rather than how she died.
Rest in peace. My thoughts are with all her family and friends at this very difficult time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment