Saturday 14 July 2012

Time to start blogging again... quick update of my last 3 projects

So i haven't blogged in quite a while.... (nearly 4 months!) so here is an update and a quick summary of all my projects as i never actually uploaded finals from them.


'Booking a Charity'  
My project started off with a Brownie box camera so my project was based around different eras from the 1920s all the way up to 1990. As my final piece i wanted to screen print on t-shirts and take iconic imagery from each era to print onto the t-shirts. I decided not to use the brownie box camera on my t-shirts as i felt it wasn't iconic enough for that decade. 




Couldn't find the original photos for the individual t-shirts but here is the portfolio page i created with all of them.








'Skirting the Rainbow'
Having been given the colour pink, i came up with many fashion illustrations for skirts. I went with the theme of breast cancer and in an earlier post you will see photos of me making my skirt. Here is the finished piece modelled by my lovely friend Sally :) 




Again, i couldn't find the original photos but this is the portfolio page of my skirt.








'Brighton Bazaar'
This project was to do with Brighton and after a trip down there taking lots of photos and collecting bit and pieces that could be of use i chose to go with the theme of sweets. The final pieces for this project had to be a chair, a piece of lighting and a piece of wall art. (I also have previous blog posts, looking on polyvore at different styles of chairs, lighting and wall pieces for inspiration). Here are my final pieces. (Sorry about the shockingly bad photos! I never got round to doing a proper photo shoot of these so they were done quickly in my spare room!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment